Thursday, November 7, 2013

Money Online for Newbies

Anyone who has followed me for the last 6 years knows one of the core principals of ShoeMoney Media Group INC. is to find a service that is needed and fill that void. Right now with tons of people out of jobs due to the economy and with the making money online niche being the new “cool thing” to do; tons of people ARE filling that void by selling informational products on the real *secrets* of making money online. This all started because last fall I had a conversation with one of my childhood friends who recently lost his job. He called me up and was like “Hey man, I really want to get in to this making money online stuff and it seems so easy. I was checking out these online courses but they are like thousands of dollars. Also I saw your Elite Retreat conference and thought about going to it. I just want to know if I can handle it.” The last thing in the world I would recommend to a person looking to see what internet marketing is all about is to buy a product. But unfortunately there is nothing I could recommend to him. So we started cracking ass on a 100% FREE 12 week course that covers about every possible topic on internet marketing. I call it the ShoeMoney Xtreme course because that is what it is… it’s a massive crash course in the world of making money online complete with info, real life examples and weekly assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment